X-Play is an exciting summer day camp for children age six weeks old through completed fifth grade! Children will have an awesome time while giving their parents a few days off!
All kids in first through completed fifth grades will select various activities to participate in each day while kindergarteners will travel with their class through a rotation schedule of vatious activities.
Kindergarten through completed fifth grade will will experience high-energy worship to start the day. Preschoolers will have a flexible schedule with activities, projects, Bible stories, art and more!
Register before Sunday, July 5th for the cost of $65 per child.
Things to bring
- Sack lunch and drink
- Water bottle (K-5th)
- Sippy cup (preschool)
- Swimsuit and towel (for water tracks)
- Plastic bag for wet items (for water tracks)
- Favorite nap item (preschool)
- Diaper bag with ectra clothes (preschool)
- Put your name on everything
- Send your children in tennis shoes
- Additional flip flops or water shoes (for water tracks)
- Pre-apply sunscreen if needed
Things NOT to bring
- Toys from home
- Electronic devices, cell phones
- Food that must be heated
- Anything that doesn’t have your name on it
- Peanut butter
[table “” not found /]
Share this Event