- This event has passed.
First Grade Bible Presentations
October 18, 2020
You have an opportunity to make a meaningful statement to your child by making a public promise to teach them the Bible during the upcoming First Grade Parent/Child Bible Presentations.
8:15am, 9:45am, or 11:15am
We will provide a kid’s study bible whose notes align with our Sunday morning study plan. It uses the CSB (Christian Standard Bible) translation. Pastor Jordan preaches with the CSB. You are free to present another bible if you wish.
It is our privilege to partner with you! Our prayer is that this will be a meaningful and impactful day for you and your first grader.
The Bible Promise
- This book is a special book.
- It is completely true.
- It is God’s Word.
- It is the story of God’s Plan for Jesus to rescue us.
- I want you to know Jesus.
- I promise to teach you this book.
Before the presentation you will be provided with a Bible and a copy of the “Bible Promise.”
- We will meet up in the commons 20 minutes before one of the services.
- You and your first grader will be led to stand in front of the congregation.
- You’ll be asked to look at your child, hand them the Bible and repeat the Bible Promise.
- A PASTOR WILL READ THE PROMISE ONE LINE AT A TIME FOR YOU TO REPEAT
- Upon completing the promise, the congregation will be led in a prayer for you and your child
The Bibles, copies of the pledge and instructions will be available for you to pick up on the weekend before and the day of the event in the First Kids hall.