- This event has passed.
First Grade Bible Presentations
January 27, 2019Free
You have an opportunity to make a meaningful statement to your child by making a public promise to teach them the Bible during the upcoming First Grade Parent/Child Bible Presentations.
8:15am, 9:45am, or 11:15am
We will be distributing the CSB One Big Story Bible. This kid’s study Bible includes special notes that align with the curriculum used on Sunday morning. Pastor Jordan Easley also preaches with the Christian Standard Bible for his message series.
It is our privilege to partner with you! Our prayer is that this will be a meaningful and impactful day for you and your first grader.
- Before the presentation you will be provided with a Bible and a copy of the “Bible Promise.”
- We will meet in the Commons 15 minutes before each service.
- You and your first grader will be led to stand in front of the congregation.
- You’ll be asked to look at your child, hand them the Bible and repeat the Bible Promise. A pastor will read the promise one line at a time for you to repeat.
- Upon completing the promise, the congregation will be led in a prayer for you and your child
- The Bible, instructions, copies of the pledge and a special certificate will be available for you to pick up on the weekend before and the day of the event in the First Kids hall.
The Bible Promise
- This book is a special book.
- It is completely true.
- It is God’s Word.
- It is the story of God’s Plan for Jesus to rescue us.
- I want you to know Jesus.
- I promise to teach you this book.