- This event has passed.
Family Fishing Frenzy
June 1, 2019 @ 8:15 am - 1:00 pm$10
The annual Family Fishing Frenzy is a fun catch & release tournament for kids pre-kindergarten through completed 6th grade! Every child is provided all the necessary fishing equipment! Hotdogs, chips, and drinks will be provided for the kids and parents as well.
Online registration for this event is unavailable. Please contact the Recreation Ministry offices at the Family Life Center at 423.472.6222 for more information.
- Pre-K (3-4) *Parent Assisted
- Kindergarten *Parent Assisted
- First Grade *Parent Assisted
- Second Grade *Parent Assisted
- Third Grade
- Fourth Grade
- Fifth Grade
- Sixth Grade
- First, Second, & Third Place for Total Weight in each division
- Heaviest Fish Overall (Bass, Panfish, Catfish)
- Most Number of Fish Overall (total number regardless of size)
- Lightest Fish Overall (on a hook)
- The WHITE Catfish (Can you catch him?)
- Grand Prize Drawings (must be present)
Registration price increases to $15 on May 31 at 12pm.
Register by May 28 to be guaranteed a t-shirt.
- Registration & Check-In at 8:15am
- Pre-fishing Instructions at 9:00am
- Final Weigh-in at 11:30am
- Lunch and guest speaker at 11:45am
- Awards Ceremony at 12:30pm