As a congregation we have a clear vision and set of core beliefs that drive us and remind us who we are.
As a church, we exist to glorify God by making disciples who, by the most effective means available, will take the good news of grace and hope through Jesus Christ to East Tennessee and beyond. In doing so, they will also lay the foundation for future generations to do the same.
The Church is the body of Christ fulfilling His will in the world. We believe Christ desires to offer grace and forgiveness of sins as well as hope for the struggles of life.
Therefore, we want to be a people who experience His grace and forgiveness every day—and offer the same to everyone we encounter.
As a place of hope, the church serves best as a hospital for sinners rather than a club for saints. Our vision is to set the captives free and be a beacon of light for East Tennessee and beyond, leading the way to Jesus Christ in whom this grace and hope is found.
• Authority of the Bible and it’s message of salvation through Christ alone.
• Centrality of prayer in the life of the Church and individuals.
• Priority of passionate, Christ-centered worship that connects people with the Living God.
• Leading people to maturity in Christ.
• Building a fellowship of hope, grace, and love.
• Expressing the love of Christ through ministries of compassionate service.
• Reach Cleveland and all of East Tennessee with the good news of Jesus Christ.
• Utilize our resources and our lives to spread the gospel to all the world.
• Position our church to reach future generations.