Children are next-generation leaders
YES TO JESUS! PARTY
Yes to Jesus! Party is a parent and child event designed for kids who have recently made a decision for Christ, or for parents that would like to “jumpstart” a conversation about accepting Jesus as Savior.
Yes to Jesus Parties are happening with advance registration. These are limited to 4 families per party in a spaced out table format. The children’s pastor is also available for appointments.
- Designed for Parents & Kids
- Experience a fun, interactive presentation
- Learn about Baptism
- Receive tools to continue the conversation at home
- Talk to a staff member about a child’s decision
- Kids who have made a decision for Christ and speak with a staff member can schedule baptism
HIDE & SEEK
"Hide & Seek” is a new at home tool to help hide the Word of God in kids’ hearts and spark important conversations with parents. “Hide & Seek” is Weekly Challenges & Bible Adventure devotionals.
Kids recite verses & talk about Bible stories with their parents. Parents talk and pray with their kids. First Kids celebrates kids’ achievements with Prize Stores for points and End of Year Recognition.
“Hide & Seek” is a parent directed program. Parents report their child’s completion online or at church. Everyone can be part of Hide & Seek! It is not dependent on being part of Wednesday programming. Keep track of your child’s completion. The online system for recording your child’s progress will be available mid-September.
End of Year Recognition Awards
- Challenge Award: Finish all the Weekly Challenges for the 2020-2021 Year
Adventure Award: Finish all the Weekly Challenges & Bible Adventures for the 2020-2021 Year