Coronavirus UpdatesInformation regarding COVID-19
Capacity-Limited Sunday Worship Services
Sunday, June 7
9:00 amWorship Center (500 people)
11:00 amWorship Center (500 people)
1:30 pmWorship Center (500 people)
6:30 pm, Night of WorshipWorship Center (500 people)
You Asked for ItMessage Series begins June 7
Sunday morning services will be available online only until Sunday, June 7. Beginning June 7, limited-capacity in-person services will be available by registration only. Online services will continue to be available.
There are no in-person Groups for the remainder of the summer of 2020.
- Everyone entering the building will be required to sanitize their hands upon entry.
- Restroom capacity may be reduced to encourage proper social distancing.
- Shuttles in the parking lot will not be running during this period.
- The welcome time will be adjusted during worship services, and we suggest that handshaking not be done as we welcome each other.
- Cleaning and sanitizing of seats, bathrooms, and surfaces across campus will occur between all services.
- Physical worship guides will not be available.
- New hand sanitizer stations are located throughout campus.
- Offering time during worship services will be adjusted, and there will be drop-off giving stations available around each venue.
- Additionally, giving online is by far the easiest and safest way to give each Sunday and during the week and has recently become a simplified and more streamlined experience. Tap or click here to give online anytime.
- Text to Give is also available every day. Text GIVE to 74784 to get started.
Phased Restart Plan
Download the Phased Restart Plan PDF to learn more about resuming normal operations at First Baptist Cleveland.
Last updated April 27, 2020 at 9:00am
For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but one of power, love, and sound judgment.
What You Can Do
- Use wisdom and stay home if you are sick. Don't attend worship or other church activities until symptom-free and fever-free for at least 24 hours.
- If you have high-risk health conditions, use personal discretion in attending worship gatherings in-person. Participating online is an available alternative option.
- Follow safety and travel advisories issued by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
First Baptist Cleveland worship services are streamed live every Sunday, and every message is available to watch and listen to anytime.
How You Can Pray
- Pray for those affected by this virus. Pray that they would soon be healed.
- Pray for a cure. Many are working around the clock to find a cure. Pray for these efforts.
- Pray for everyone impacted by the chaos and the uncertainty that is resulting from this virus.
- Pray that much would be made of Jesus in these days… and pray that the world would look to Him ‘in times of trouble’ and discover the hope we have in Him and through Him.
How to Receive Updates
Take the next step
The body of Christ doesn't grow without the continued efforts of every believer, and every believer has something to offer. Find a new place to get involved in the effort to spread the love of Jesus Christ.