Coronavirus UpdatesInformation regarding COVID-19
Resuming In-Person, On-Campus Gatherings
On Sunday, September 13, 2020, the regular (pre-COVID) schedule will return with three services times in the Worship Center at 8:15am, 9:45am, and 11:15am, Groups, kids classes and worship, student worship, and more. No registration is required. Temperature checks and hand sanitization will be required at entry, and face masks will be available and are encouraged during your visit on campus.
Services in The Loft at 9:45am and 11:15am are masks required.
Latest Video Update
- If you are sick - stay home and watch online.
- If you’ve been tested and are awaiting the results - stay home and watch online.
- Temperature checks are required for everyone to attend.
- Hand Sanitizer is available and sanitization is required.
- Masks are available and recommended.
- A 100% mask required venue is available in the Loft.
|Preschool||Adjusted activities for social distance with sanitation precautions in place at all times. No baby bags. Only one parent drop-off/pick-up.|
|Elementary||Adjusted activities for social distance with sanitation precautions in place at all times.|
|Pre-Teen||Adjusted activities for social distance with sanitation precautions in place at all times.|
|Middle School||Adjusted activities resume at the YMCA with social distance and sanitation precautions in place at 9:45am Sundays & on Wednesday evenings in the Loft.|
|High School||Adjusted activities resume at the YMCA with social distance and sanitation precautions in place at 9:45am Sundays & on Wednesday evenings in the Loft.|
|College||Attend Services in Worship Center or Loft. College Midweek gathering taking place with social distance and masks encouraged.|
|Young Professionals||Attend Services in Worship Center or Loft. Groups On-Campus on Zoom or Outside.|
|Adults||Attend Services in Worship Center or Loft. Groups On-Campus on Zoom or Outside.|
|Senior Adults||Attend Services in Worship Center or Loft. Groups On-Campus on Zoom or Outside.|
- Everyone entering the building will be required to sanitize their hands upon entry.
- Everyone will be required to have their temperature checked at entry.
- Restroom capacity may be reduced to encourage proper social distancing.
- The welcome time will be adjusted during worship services, and we suggest that handshaking not be done as we welcome each other.
- Cleaning and sanitizing of seats, bathrooms, and surfaces using chemicals and ultraviolet light will occur between all services.
- Physical worship guides will not be available.
- New hand sanitizer stations are located throughout campus.
- The size and locations of Groups may be adjusted to allow for better social distancing.
- Offering time during worship services will be adjusted, and there will be drop-off giving stations available around each venue.
- Additionally, giving online is by far the easiest and safest way to give each Sunday and during the week and has recently become a simplified and more streamlined experience. Tap or click here to give online anytime.
- Text to Give is also available every day. Text GIVE to 74784 to get started.
For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but one of power, love, and sound judgment.
What You Can Do
- Use wisdom and stay home if you are sick. Don't attend worship or other church activities until symptom-free and fever-free for at least 24 hours.
- If you have high-risk health conditions, use personal discretion in attending worship gatherings in-person. Participating online is an available alternative option.
- Follow safety and travel advisories issued by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
First Baptist Cleveland worship services are streamed live every Sunday, and every message is available to watch and listen to anytime.
How You Can Pray
- Pray for those affected by this virus. Pray that they would soon be healed.
- Pray for a cure. Many are working around the clock to find a cure. Pray for these efforts.
- Pray for everyone impacted by the chaos and the uncertainty that is resulting from this virus.
- Pray that much would be made of Jesus in these days… and pray that the world would look to Him ‘in times of trouble’ and discover the hope we have in Him and through Him.
How to Receive Updates
Take the next step
The body of Christ doesn't grow without the continued efforts of every believer, and every believer has something to offer. Find a new place to get involved in the effort to spread the love of Jesus Christ.